Monday, October 17, 2011

Looming up the truck

LOL........when Bill was little (??!!?) he loved the Beverly Hillbillies (think he still does somewhat) and he sang along to the theme song...."so they LOOMED up the truck and they moved to Beverly....Hills, that is...." and so forth.....he just didn't HEAR them say they LOADED up the truck and still will argue with me to this day about "LOOMING" up the truck. LOL LOL.....I think he is just being stubborn....what the heck does LOOMING UP mean anyway???

So, we are gathering up stuff for Beth and Zach and going to Memphis on Friday.  Want to leave early and probably will.......we have to take the truck....have quite a lot to take. Bryan will Housesit and Dogsit. :)

The weather is cooling off now, and it's finally realizing it is fall. YEAH!  Lady likes to spend her days on the back porch when it's cool...Buster, he goes in and out, just being a Buster.  He got a nice haircut on Saturday, although he fought us tooth and nail...and we didn't even do his teeth OR his nails. LOL

Tomorrow night is Bunco at the Reynolds' house. It is also ETHAN's 20th birthday and Jimmy's birthday and JaneAnn's birthday....thought I would have a birthday cake for dessert but I may cheap out and make brownies. :) Everyone likes brownies.  We are having SUBWAY sandwiches (it's any footlong sub for $5 month), homemade soup, chips, crackers, tea, and some dessert.....Hummmmmmm, better decide soon.

Today is Bosses Day so I splurged and sent Kyle an E-Card!!!!

I crafted and crafted and crafted this weekend...what fun!  Now that I have given up all games (except Words with Friends) on Facebook, I have LOADS 'O TIME!

The season 2 premier of the Walking Dead was last night but I didn't want to watch with commercials so I recorded it.  Bill watched some sport game on the other TV.

Made some special things for Zach...I think he'll really like them. I think he's been having some issues lately and maybe needs some cheering up, from Momma Bren. :)

sometimes I just want to get away from everything and everyone and take a vacation from thinking and having so much to keep up with........

No comments:

Post a Comment