It's been "fall" for quite a few weeks but the weather just found out...and this morning is crisp and very cool. It's just right. I love the cooler days filled with sunshine. The weatherman even said we may get a light frost tonight. Cool beans.
Getting closer to our trip to Memphis. In a few days I will be seeing my girl and sweet Zach. Yeah!! There is going to be a truckload. Bill said last night that we could pack stuff in the dresser drawers. Now why didn't I think of that? LOL
Bunco went fine last night but due to the fact that everyone loved the tomato basil soup, I ran out. :( I wish I had made a double batch.
Nancy showed us all how to make a new kind of necklace...CROCHETED! Made from ladder ribbon/lattice yarn. They are so fun and unusual. I am going to make one from my black yarn I already have and add some bling in the way of some beads. They don't weigh a thing. Fun!
Well, gotta get ready for work I guess. Poor Bill, he's "preezing" as he puts it and is going around turning off fans and closing windows. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment