Tuesday, October 11, 2011

UH OH

looks like I haven't been here for almost a week.....my life is so exciting....yawn.....

We did put Patches down...Bill took her on Saturday.  It was for the best really.  She was stressing us out so much.  Things are much quieter around there now.  Except for Lady's panting. LOL  Buster continues to ignore her and pretty much everything else.

Got some stuff for B&Z at some garage sales last Saturday.  Floy and Wanda just about wore me out! Had to come home and nap a while and then work on the stuff I got, sorting, washing, etc.

Tonight is a ladies class social thingy....it's called Yummy to My Tummy....I made pulled pork and am taking little  Hawaiian rolls for little sammiches....I serve one-half and package one-half for someone to take home. I get to bring something home as well, so it's all good.

Next week, Bunco at my house (10-18).  Bible Study on Sat. at the Morrisons....Kay and I had a nice lunch today at the Egg and I....yummmmmm Chicken Salad on grilled raisin bread.

Speaking of yummy....check out this blog: http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/2011/09/index.html
love, love, love her stuff!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment