wow, it's been awhile since I blogged....gosh, years ago I would have blushed if I told people I "blogged"...it is a very strange word....
anyway, much has happened since I last wrote....we went to memphis to see Beth and Zach and take them some stuff for their "new house"...823 Freeman Street. They are renting a friend's house that moved to N. Dakota. They had so many friends come by and "help" them paint...I say help because some had never painted before and did their best and some stayed on the back porch all day "because they didn't have painting clothes". LOL
Anyway the paint job really spruced up their home and we left them with lots more work to do. They'll get it done eventually......
Today is Halloween. I have some candy for Trick-or-treaters but when it runs out, off with the porch light I guess. I bought about $25 and that's enough. There are so many fall festivals tonight, including one at GABC, that they should just head over to one of them for fun and candy.
This past weekend at the Retreat Center at the Lake, several of us got together to scrap. Went out about 5 on Friday, and came home at noon on Sunday. The beds are horrible. Had a bunk bed, and although I was on the bottom, I tossed and turned all night. There were supposed to be 11 of us, but there ended up being about 9 and several of them either didn't spend the night OR went home Sat. afternoon. I just piddled around because I didn't make plans before I went on what I was going to do. But it was a pretty good time. Too much food and sweets but isn't that how it always is?
Planning to have Thanksgiving at my house and have invited the family but didn't hear from anyone yet except Stacey and she and Corey have made plans already. That's okay....I am sure thankful for my family!
Tonight, I guess I'll watch "the Walking Dead" and "American Horror Story" between trick-or-treaters. Bill won't.....hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment