Made a big bowl of Jell-o and it has been sooooo good. Added chunky fruits to it and it is yummmm. Been a long time since we had it. I always think of John Belushi in Animal House sucking up that jello when I eat it. LOL
Went to Dentist today and had the old teeth cleaned. Decided to splurge and join their "Bleach Club". It was half price for the kit and the impressions and every six months at my cleaning, I get a free tube of whitening stuff. I go back next Thursday to fix the filling that had fallen out AND!!!!! they are going to start on bridges for me! I just bit the bullet baby and decided to spend the money and have a nice smile. Bethie has a nice smile! And I will too.....soon.
Still working on the stuff for the Saturday ladies thing....we are doing 3 cards. I think they will have fun. Not sure how many are coming....I am going to make and take those cute sugar cookie pizzas I saw on Pinterest!
Still hot, but guess what????? We did get a pretty good rain last night!!!! Thank you Lord!!! Lots of thunder but Buster sat in Bill's lap and Bill stroked him and soothed him so he didn't go running out, carrying on....good for Buster!!
That's all for now.......buh bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment