Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wed Ness Day

okay, so it's hump day.  Bill has finished going to Coffield Unit every evening. Which is very good because I have been staying up and waiting for him to get home. And he usually gets home about 10:30....wayyyy late for me. :)  He has taken today off to "rest up" a bit after the 3 evenings he spent there but I really think it did make eternal difference for several men....he'll get a report soon I am sure.  He thinks about 25 men were saved. Hallelujah!!

Found a very cool website today: http://tipnut.com/
So much cute stuff on there......instructions, pictures, and all categorized well. There is so much out there on the "information highway". Wonder when all this will crash???  Can the internet get overloaded? How does that thing work??  I'm sure I'll never know.......too complicated for my brain.

Talked to Bethie...she is doing a veggie/fruit juice fast.  She didn't feel too good. Hopefully she'll be better today.  Sounds like her blood sugar was spiking and crashing......but I really don't know. She was going to Meet with her friend Dianne Morgan last night and see what is going on with her breast cancer cells issue. Keeping her in my prayers, along with Jason Scott, and Dorthy Gayle's family.  That Morgan is a cutie! I didn't know that Alan had been married before Gayle and had a son by his first wife.  Mom got all the 411 on Sunday.

Later...........................maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment