Dinner at Travis and Susan's Friday night, to celebrate Jane's birthday, Saturday was filled with Jett's second birthday party....finishing up decorations, Beth helped Emily decorate, attending the party (Em really outdid herself...she should be a party planner....and she does it all with a smile on her face!), then helping to clean up. Poor lil Jetter, he has started the "terrible twos" and is so independent and developing his strong personality. He is so angelic looking too...you just want to kiss him all over but no, that won't happen. He still will give hugs and kisses sometimes. Get em when you can. LOL
On Sunday, Beth, Zach and I went to Frisco to IKEA. Wow...we had a nice time. That place is HUGE!!! 310,000 square feet....two stories. Found some cool stuff and so did Beth and Zach. The restaurant was great too!
Monday (today) went by so fast. Get up, drink coffee, pick up limbs in the front, Bill mowed and blew (the wind was ferocious yesterday!!) the front and it looks nice again. Then met Jane/Coop/Em and all their crew at Daniel Boone's Beans and Burgers. Yummy stuff there. Amanda Green was our waitress and I think she was so pleased that we all showed up. After lunch, we said our goodbyes to Beth and Zach and they took off for home....Memphis. Em and Jett were leaving soon after that.
Lady and Patches are doing better. Lady is such a sweetheart and she minds so well. I think we are for sure going to keep her. ;) Patches, now she is a horse of a different color. She is so hard headed (think it runs in her breed) and old that she won't do anything unless she wants to...sigh.
Weather cooled off a bit today and fall is in sight....we still need rain so badly.
Well, Bill has turned on a M.A.S.H. episode and the bed is calling me.
Today, I am so thankful for my children. I love all three of them very much. I pray for them daily too. They are my sweet blessings....Thank you God for Beth, Zach, and Bryan.
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4
A favorite site today: http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/
Happy Second Birthday, Jett Langdon!

No comments:
Post a Comment