Tonight was Bunco night at Venus Thomas' house....rode with Floy Haddox and her sister, Wanda Reding. Had a blast as usual...everyone seemed a little tireder than usual. Didn't win anything.
Oh, yes, I forgot to blog that yesterday was my mother's 85th birthday. She still does well, drives, volunteers, shops for self.....we are blessed to still have her!
Still have Patches and Lady....Venus still may be interested....I think I'll get her to come over and meet them. Patches seems to be warming up to us a little.
Still so hot and dry. Can. not. wait. for. fall. Simply put, we have endured a Hell of a summer...time for cooler temps!!
Praise God!! Beth and Zach found a house to move into...it is their friends' house in the area where they wanted to live. They are getting a deal and started moving tonight I think.
This is a wonderful site: http://fotoflexer.com/ it is an online image editor. Fun!!
I've used it and it is easy to use and so cool....I'll play with it more later. Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment