Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back to Work

today, I went back to work. blah.  It can be stimulating but sometimes it's so boring.  After being off five days, I hoped there would be more to work on....but alas!

kay had a deadline project she was working on most of the day so she was pretty quiet but I interrupted her a few times. She is someone that is easy to work next to but I bet she would be hard to work for......

got some of the kitchen cabinets cleaned out yesterday.  Get this, threw away a waffle iron that Bill and I got for a wedding gift!!!!! Wow!  and I didn't throw it away because it didn't work anymore, it was because it was greasy and sticky and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore.  Life is too short to deal with nastiness.  Pantry is all cleaned out and organized for a while.  Filled up the big apothecary jar with all kinds of pasta.  Looks neat.

Got rid of the huge crate that came with the dogs and Patches didn't appreciate that at all.  but we have lots more room in our bedroom and she will get over it.  Poor little thing...she is just old and she's had lots of changes in her life recently.  Lady is doing well, and Buster is just being Buster-y.  He is always a good dog!

This is about my favorite site these days for paper crafting: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

The temps are still hot but not as hot and hopefully the cooler temps will be coming soon.  Please Lord.......

They said today on the news that 13 people in 8 states have died from eating cantaloupes grown in Colorado. Wow....they were all over 60, so that may have had something to do with it.

Tired....getting ready to go and watch Criminal Minds.....woo hoo.  Looking forward to the Walking Dead starting back up in October!!!!!!!!
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment