Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday, Monday

today, was a typical Monday.
get up, get ready, get to work, get home....

Supper tonight was corny dogs and sweet tater fries...and it was yummy ( a real change from our norm) and easy peasy. Bill was happy with it.

Got all the characters scanned in and printed out and put them on the pennant flags.  I think I will sponge the edges of the pennant flags.

We watched The Next Food Network Star finale...Jeff won and Bill and I called it. :)

Missing my daughter and son in law a bunch but wondering when we'll get to see each other again. Beth works so many hours and they don't have their own place yet.  Talked to Bryan yesterday (HE CALLED ME!) during his break and he is coming over Thursday night and maybe spend the night.  That would be cool.  He and I have a good exchange and seems like he is growing up, slowly.  Thank you, Lord.....for taking care of my kiddos.

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday....Janie is so great and she is such a wonderful sister and friend! Wish we spent more time together!!

altered books are facinating....made one and now, want to make more....here's a great site to get some images for the books:  http://gomakesomething.com/print/printcollage/printpostcards/

good night, sleep tight.........don't let the bed bugs bite........

No comments:

Post a Comment