Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coping with the Texas heat

I am not sure how many days in Tyler, Texas that the temp has reached upward of 100 degrees. I am so blessed that my car, house, and work has a great air conditioner, but what do others do that aren't as blessed?
When I go shopping somewhere, I search high and low for an place to park in the shade. Because getting in a car that is 130+ degrees and where the seat belt has become a branding iron is NOT FUN. Oh, I have been looking for a recipe online to make a rose water body refresher that I can keep in the frig. Doesn't that sound nice, to come in, rip off your damp work clothes and spray yourself all over with sweet smelling coolness?  Awwww....I'll find one and post it, I promise! Can't keep such secrets all to myself, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment